1/1 Photo of Very Soft Rolled Oat Cookies
Ellen Brody's Note:
I got this recipe from my mother, who got it from her mother. This is a really soft and delicious cookie. I have shared this recipe many times!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, salt, soda, baking powder and spices together.
- 2Cream margarine with brown sugar until fluffy.
- 3Add beaten eggs and mix well.
- 4Add sifted ingredients alternately with milk and in small amounts.
- 5Add rolled oats, raisins and nuts.
- 6Heat oven at 350° and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Soft Rolled Oat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g