Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water, cold
- 8 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries, Thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream, Whipped
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Drain strawberries, reserving liquid.
- Add enough milk to liquid ot measure 1 cup.
- Gradually add combined milk mixture and gelatin to cream cheese, mixing until well blended.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped cream and strawberries; pour over crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Substitute 1 Cup Vanilla Wafer crumbs, 1/2 cup chopped nuts, 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of margarine for graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine.