1/14 Photos of Very Simple Oven Fried Chicken -- Low Fat
About as simple as it gets with less calories!!. Good hot or cold, great for picnics. (I was surprised I couldn't find this already posted!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of chicken.
- 3Spray chicken all over with veggies spray.
- 4Sprinkle all over with paprika.
- 5Fit a rack into a roasting pan; spray with veggie spray.
- 6Place chicken bone side down on roaster rack.
- 7Roast for approximately 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Simple Oven Fried Chicken -- Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 719.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 25.2 g