Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
About as simple as it gets with less calories!!. Good hot or cold, great for picnics. (I was surprised I couldn't find this already posted!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of chicken.
- Spray chicken all over with veggies spray.
- Sprinkle all over with paprika.
- Fit a rack into a roasting pan; spray with veggie spray.
- Place chicken bone side down on roaster rack.
- Roast for approximately 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
A great easy recipe. I used two medium sized skinless boneless chicken breasts and baked in the oven for 30 minutes and they came out lovely and moist. I also added some Moroccan spices to the mix.
This tasted great! My kids absolutely loved this chicken and they hardly ever rave about meat dishes. I did use the skinless chicken breasts with bone but next time, I'm going to try drumsticks with the skin off and I'd also like to try boneless breasts as well. This is a keeper for sure. I served these with Roasted Honey Dijon Potatoes. Great meal! Thanks.
This was great and versatile. I used chicken leg quarters and left the skin on. Added some garlic powder to the salt, pepper and paprika mix. Placed a garlic clove under the skin on the chicken for extra flavor. This recipe was very easy and the chicken was moist!