Recipe by Derf
About as simple as it gets with less calories!!. Good hot or cold, great for picnics. (I was surprised I couldn't find this already posted!)
Top Review by Terese
A great easy recipe. I used two medium sized skinless boneless chicken breasts and baked in the oven for 30 minutes and they came out lovely and moist. I also added some Moroccan spices to the mix.
- 2 skinless chicken breast halves, bone in
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of chicken.
- Spray chicken all over with veggies spray.
- Sprinkle all over with paprika.
- Fit a rack into a roasting pan; spray with veggie spray.
- Place chicken bone side down on roaster rack.
- Roast for approximately 45 minutes or until juices run clear.