Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious, easy, and healthy!
- 1 whole wheat flat bread
- 1⁄2 cup shredded chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons ragu homestyle pizza sauce (suggested)
- 1⁄8 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄8 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning (suggested for added flavor, 1/4 is an estimate-add to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On the cookie sheet/baking try you will be using:.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the entire flatbread.
- Evenly distribute the chicken, green pepper, and tomato over the flatbread.
- Add the mozzarella cheese over the entire flatbread.
- Sprinkle seasoning over the flatbread.
- Bake the now topping loaded flatbread for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.