Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is very simple to make. Time does not include standing time. I don't know the size of fruit pie filling, so I just guessed. I don't usually measure out my frosting ingredients, so this is just a guess. Feel free to adjust it.
- 48 ounces frozen sweet roll dough
- 20 ounces pie filling, your choice of flavor
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Divide the dough into 24 balls. Flatten each ball to about 3 1/2 inches round. Spoon some pie filling onto the center of each.
- Fold two opposite edges of dough over the filling, pinching together, but leaving the ends opened. Place on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Uncover rolls and bake them 10-15 minutes, until golden. Place each kolache on a wire rack over a paper towel (or something you can throw away as it will get messy) to cool.
- Mix sugar and milk and drizzle on warm kolaches.
please DON'T even call these Kolaches