2 hrs 15 mins
This recipe is for those who don't have a cabinet of spices and want a short list of ingredients to remember at the grocery store. It goes over well with my family, who are used to a more traditional, labor-intensive lasagna. The recipe calls for setting the crock pot on High, which cooks the lasagna in about 2 hours, but if set on low would probably take 6-8 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground meat
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (whatever your favorite brand and variety)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (I use the 4 cheese variety)
- uncooked lasagna noodle
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend (may use 2 if you want a cheesier lasagna)
- 1Brown and drain ground meat.
- 2Place a layer of lasagna noodles in bottom of crock pot.
- 3Spoon in a layer of ground meat.
- 4Layer approximately 1/3 jar of each sauce.
- 5Top layer with cheese.
- 6Repeat from step 2 for two more layers.
- 7Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Simple Crock Pot Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 336.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend