Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe doesn't have many ingredients but still tastes delicious. I've also made this with chicken thighs cut into bite-size pieces. Serve with fresh rice.
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 340.19 g flank steak, half frozen
- 44.37 ml oil
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 73.94 ml oyster sauce, divided
- salt, as needed
- 14.79 ml sesame seed oil
- Take one bunch of broccoli (2-3 crowns depending on the size) and cut into florets. Steam until half cooked.
- Meanwhile, take the flank steak (or you can use rib eye) and slice it into thin slices against the grain. This is easier to do if the meat is half frozen.
- Next, heat a nonstick frying pan over high heat.
- When the pan is hot, add 2-3 Table. vegetable oil.
- After 10 seconds, add the meat, garlic powder, and 2 Tablespoons of the oyster sauce. Stir-fry just until most of the pink is gone from the meat.
- Add the half cooked broccoli, 3 Tablespoons oyster sauce and a dash of salt. You might feel the need to add a little more oyster sauce according to your tastes. Only cook the broccoli another minute or two as you want it to still be slightly crisp.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with the sesame seed oil.