Recipe by katew
Healthy and quick !! Taken from a Super Food Ideas magazine
Top Review by Debbwl
Ok call me a copycat but I agree with the other reviewers Delicious! Healthy, quick and easy yes but it is all flavor layers that really sets this soup above others. I made as written and we both agreed that with each bite we thought something different made this soup outstanding from the garlic all the way down to balsamic vinegar. So ready to enjoy this again, thanks for the post.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250 g chargrilled red capsicums, drained and diced
- 820 g tomato soup
- 1 cup milk
- oregano leaves, chopped
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in big pot and cook garlic.
- Add capsicum and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add soup,milk and 2 cups cold water.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and bring to the boil, stir occasionally.
- Simmer,covered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and puree in food processor or with stick blender - take care as hot.
- Add oregano and balsamic vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Reheat for about 7 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with feta.