Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so easy and yummy!
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 125 g French onion soup mix
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon milk, to brush on top
- Grease loaf pan.
- Mix flour and soup mix.
- Then add all other ingredients (except milk).
- Mix to sticky dough.
- Place in tin, brush top with milk.
- Bake for 1 hour at 180 degrees celcius.
I followed the recipe exactly and this bread just didnt work out well for us. The dough is very stick and hard to work with. After an hour I took the bread out and the middle was not baked through yet. Baked for an additional half hour and that seemed to work a lot better. The bread is very salty and not much of a flavor. I am sorry to have to give this a low rating.