Recipe by Perfect Pixie
This is a easy curry, takes 30 minutes and is low GI, perfect.
Top Review by helen_kupo
This was a good recipe but I did alter it a bit. I used half the onion and also added half a green and red pepper. I used only two tomatoes. I also ended up using lite coconut milk instead of the yogurt because I like my curry a little sweet and when it was done I topped it off with some fresh cilantrio. Delicious!!! It went very well with target brand whole grain naan. I would have never thought to eat curry with that. It was awesome!
- 1 tablespoon oil (for frying)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 skinless chicken thighs or 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 100 g Baby Spinach
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 40 g coriander leaves, a handful
Directions See How It's Made
- You also need basmati rice or naan bread to serve.
- Heat a little oil in a deep non-stick frying pan(with a lid) and add the onion.
- Fry for about 3 minutes until tender.
- Then stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and tomatoes and a splash of water, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Stir in spinach until it just wilts.
- Then stir in the yoghurt and coriander, season.
- Serve with rice, naan bread or salad.