Perfect Pixie's Note:
This is a easy curry, takes 30 minutes and is low GI, perfect.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You also need basmati rice or naan bread to serve.
- 2Heat a little oil in a deep non-stick frying pan(with a lid) and add the onion.
- 3Fry for about 3 minutes until tender.
- 4Then stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 minute.
- 5Add the chicken and tomatoes and a splash of water, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- 6Stir in spinach until it just wilts.
- 7Then stir in the yoghurt and coriander, season.
- 8Serve with rice, naan bread or salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Quick Low Gi Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 131.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 16.4 g