Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my family favourites. The kids love it my mum taught me how to cook this. It has only a few ingredients so is cheap as well, pasta, tuna, tomato soup and cheese.
- Cook pasta as per directions on pack.
- In a large lasagne dish pour in the soup and tuna, stir with a fork until well combined.
- Do the same for the cheese stir well.
- When the pasta is cooked drain and pour into the lasagna dish.
- Stir until well combined, eat immediately or cover and bake for 10 minutes in a hot oven.