Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from the book "Baking Without Eggs" by Radha Soami Satsang Beas. The number of servings was not mentioned, I'm just guessing.
- Sift flour with semolina and cornflour in a bowl.
- Rub in peanut butter and butter.
- Add sugar, essence and enough milk to make a stiff dough.
- Press mixture into a greased Swissroll tin.
- Bake in a moderate oven (375F) for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into fingers.
- Leave in a tin to cool.
- Ice tops with white glaze icing, place a strip of angelica on each.
- Leave to set, then pipe a'flame' in red glaze icing.
- These are the most prettiest shortbreads I have ever seen in my life.