1/1 Photo of Very Poor Man's Lobster
This is one delicious,inexpensive meal of fish. It's kind of like the "generic" of haddock; I serve this with potato and cole slaw. Thawing of fish is not included in prep time.
My Private Note
1lb fil ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make 3 slits with knife into fish fillet.
- 2Place fish fillet in broil pan and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs, lemon juice, paprika and 3 pats of butter.
- 3Broil fillet for 7-8 minutes.
- 4Turn over, make 3 more slits and repeat with the bread crumbs, lemon juice, paprika and 3 more pats of butter; and broil another 7-8 minutes.
- 5Serve with browned butter; french fries or rice, and cole slaw.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Poor Man's Lobster
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 161.1 mg
- Sodium 195.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 44.1 g