Recipe by TheDancingCook
This is one delicious,inexpensive meal of fish. It's kind of like the "generic" of haddock; I serve this with potato and cole slaw. Thawing of fish is not included in prep time.
Top Review by Shahana
Sooooo simple and Sooooo tasty! I found I really had to watch the broiling time though. Maybe I had it to close to the element. Also I covered the broil pan with foil so I only had to wash the rack. Bonus!
- 1 lb pollock fillet, thawed
- breadcrumbs, for topping
- lemon juice, for topping
- butter, for topping
- paprika, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Make 3 slits with knife into fish fillet.
- Place fish fillet in broil pan and sprinkle with the breadcrumbs, lemon juice, paprika and 3 pats of butter.
- Broil fillet for 7-8 minutes.
- Turn over, make 3 more slits and repeat with the bread crumbs, lemon juice, paprika and 3 more pats of butter; and broil another 7-8 minutes.
- Serve with browned butter; french fries or rice, and cole slaw.