Recipe by Pippyw
I love Orange smell and taste, that orange cake has dense texture and full of orange favour. I make this cake once a week. And this recipe just make a 6 inches round cake - not too big which just right for two peoples (my boyfriend and I)
- 90 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs to the butter mixture one by one and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt and then stir into the mixture.
- And then add orange zest mix well (but not too much).
- Pour mixture into pan and bake or 22 minutes or until cake test done.