1 hr 10 mins
This is my own adaptation of banana bread, and it has turned out very moist. Lower sugar, more nutrient dense, too. Has a very fine texture due to the whole grain wheat. Try it, and you'll see! This freezes well for later use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine margarine, oil, sugar, stevia, and mashed bananas in a large bowl. Mix until creamy.
- 3Add vanilla, eggs, and milk to the creamed mix.
- 4In a separate bowl, measure out whole wheat flour. To get a finer texture, you can blend it. This helps to achieve the moistness and unique texture of the bread.
- 5Add baking soda and salt to flour, and mix.
- 6Add flour mixture to the creamed mixture.
- 7Put bread batter into a greased 9"x5" pan, and spread flat into pan.
- 8Bake 50-60 minutes, depending on the power of your oven.
- 9Cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. :).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Moist Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 261.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: