Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
An old family recipe that I enjoy and so does the rest of my family and friends.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 1⁄4 cups mashed bananas (Approx. 3 bananas and preferably a little over ripe because it is easier to mash)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1. Preheat oven at 350. Take out a 9x5x3 bread pan and grease it.
- 2. Add all ingredients into a large bowl. ( Add a dash more of milk for a moist bread.).
- 3. Blend ingredients until the mixture is creamy or for 30 seconds.
- 4. Pour mixture into bread pan and insert into the oven.
- 5. Cook for 70 minutes.
- 6. Use a toothpick to see if it is done.