Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is virtually fat free and so good, what more can you ask for
- 3 large oranges, peeled
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and sliced
- 100 g ready-to-eat dried apricots, sliced
- 75 g dried figs, sliced
- 50 g dried peaches, sliced
- 75 g dried cranberries
- 50 g currants
- 100 ml fresh orange juice
- 25 g demerara sugar
- 100 g low-fat Greek yogurt, dusted with
- ground cinnamon, to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 140 degrees (fan oven).
- Cut oranges and grapefruit into segments.
- place in large ovenproof dish together with the mandarin slices.
- add the dried fruit in layers.
- pour over the orange juice
- cover with foil.
- bake for 30 minutes.
- serve warm with greek yoghurt.