Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is virtually fat free and so good, what more can you ask for
Make and share this Very Low Fat Warm Winter Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 large oranges, peeled
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and sliced
- 100 g ready-to-eat dried apricots, sliced
- 75 g dried figs, sliced
- 50 g dried peaches, sliced
- 75 g dried cranberries
- 50 g currants
- 100 ml fresh orange juice
- 25 g demerara sugar
- 100 g low-fat Greek yogurt, dusted with
- ground cinnamon, to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 140 degrees (fan oven).
- Cut oranges and grapefruit into segments.
- place in large ovenproof dish together with the mandarin slices.
- add the dried fruit in layers.
- pour over the orange juice
- cover with foil.
- bake for 30 minutes.
- serve warm with greek yoghurt.