Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 158.51 ml low fat cottage cheese
- 0.59 ml garlic or 0.59 ml onion powder
- 4.92-9.85 ml white wine vinegar or 4.92-9.85 ml tarragon vinegar
- 29.58 ml nonfat milk
- 14.79 ml chives, chopped
- Puree all ingredients in blender. Refrigerate in tightly sealed container.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Serving size 1 tablespoons.
- Calories -- 20 -- Fat -- 1 g -- Sodium -- 56 mg -- Fiber -- 1 g.
Hooray for zero points! This is quite good for the zero points rating although you can taste the cottage cheese a little bit! But over all it's great! It seems a little thin at first but an overnight in the fridge makes all the difference! Thanks for posting! :) I did add a little salt and pepper to taste!