Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
since my whole family started on a low calorie diet,i had to come up with a low fat pasta that everyone would like. This pasta is so good you would never know its low fat.serves 4-5
- 250 g pasta
- 29.58 ml low-fat margarine
- 14.79 ml flour
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 236.59 ml water
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml pesto sauce
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml dry basil
- 2.46 ml dried parsley
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 44.37 ml fat free sour cream
- 59.14 ml skim milk
- 29.58 ml fat free cream cheese
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1.boil water for pasta.
- 2.start cooking the pasta and while thats cooking start on your sauce.
- 3.in a small sauce pan on low heat add the becel ,flour and chicken bouilion cube,stir until flour is dissolved.
- 4.next add your 1 cup of water,and turn the heat to medium,stri until bouillion is dissolved.
- 5.next add garlic,pesto,oregano,basil,parsley,salt and pepper.keep it on medium until your pasta is done cooking.
- 6.when pasta is cooked strain and dump into a big serving dish.Take the sauce of the heat and add the white wine to it,stir well.
- 7.pour the sauce over your pasta,add to your pasta the fat free sour cream,fat free cream cheese and skim milk.
- 8.mix everything well,you should have a very thin sauce.
- 9.add cherry tomatoes and basil, mix well and serve!