since my whole family started on a low calorie diet,i had to come up with a low fat pasta that everyone would like. This pasta is so good you would never know its low fat.serves 4-5
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g pasta
- 2 tablespoons low-fat margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 11.boil water for pasta.
- 22.start cooking the pasta and while thats cooking start on your sauce.
- 33.in a small sauce pan on low heat add the becel ,flour and chicken bouilion cube,stir until flour is dissolved.
- 44.next add your 1 cup of water,and turn the heat to medium,stri until bouillion is dissolved.
- 55.next add garlic,pesto,oregano,basil,parsley,salt and pepper.keep it on medium until your pasta is done cooking.
- 66.when pasta is cooked strain and dump into a big serving dish.Take the sauce of the heat and add the white wine to it,stir well.
- 77.pour the sauce over your pasta,add to your pasta the fat free sour cream,fat free cream cheese and skim milk.
- 88.mix everything well,you should have a very thin sauce.
- 99.add cherry tomatoes and basil, mix well and serve!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Low Fat Pesto Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 714.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free cream cheese