1/2 Photos of Very Low Fat, Delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These are wonderful! They are soft and yummy, but best eaten within a day of baking; because of their very low fat content, they don't "age" well. Enjoy! Each cookie is 77 calories and <1 g fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the raisins, water, egg whites, and molasses.
- 2Stir until well mixed.
- 3Add the sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- 4Stir to combine.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the flour, nonfat dry milk powder, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Slowly add the flour mixture to the raisin mixture.
- 8Stir in oats.
- 9On a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray, drop batter by teaspoonfuls.
- 10Leave 2 inches between each cookie. They do spread a little bit.
- 11Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are light golden-brown (I baked mine for 7.5 minutes to keep them very chewy! Yum!).
- 12Remove cookies from oven when they are done.
- 13Place cookies on a wire rack to allow them to cool.
- 14Enjoy without guilt!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Low Fat, Delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 44
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 26.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g