These are wonderful! They are soft and yummy, but best eaten within a day of baking; because of their very low fat content, they don't "age" well. Enjoy! Each cookie is 77 calories and <1 g fat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the raisins, water, egg whites, and molasses.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, nonfat dry milk powder, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the raisin mixture.
- Stir in oats.
- On a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray, drop batter by teaspoonfuls.
- Leave 2 inches between each cookie. They do spread a little bit.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are light golden-brown (I baked mine for 7.5 minutes to keep them very chewy! Yum!).
- Remove cookies from oven when they are done.
- Place cookies on a wire rack to allow them to cool.
- Enjoy without guilt!