1/1 Photo of Very Low-Carb Pumpkin Muffin in a Minute (Mim)
These are soo much better than the original recipe, because they are so much more moist! induction friendly as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup flax seed meal (i like golden)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1 egg
- 1Mix all together in a mug and microwave for 1 min 40 sec! for frosting just mix together as well. spread muffin with with frosting. YUM!
- 2tip: if you forget to get your cream cheese out to soften, microwave it for about 15 seconds and it wiil work fine.
- 3There are approx 2 carbs in this.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Low-Carb Pumpkin Muffin in a Minute (Mim)
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.7
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 217.2 mg
- Sodium 352.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: