Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
sooooo yummy!!!! so easy to make ( and to eat) so healthy too!
- 2 mashed bananas
- 14.79 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 0.25 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 29.58 ml nonfat milk
- 59.14 ml white flour
- 118.29 ml wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray two mini-baking pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients but flour in a medium-sized mixing bowl and gently mix by hand until smooth.
- Add in flour to wet ingredients.
- Cook about 20 minutes - or until golden brown.
Did not bake in the time directed. I added double the time and still was soggy on the bottom of the loaf. Big waste of costly Splenda and other ingredients.