Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this for myself b/c it's only 60 calories and pretty filling. It tastes alright...you must remember that it IS lowcal afterall!!! You could always add milk instead of water or even icecream and then blend away!
- 1 envelope general foods international coffees cappuccino coolers instant coffee (flavors in French Vanilla or Hazelnut)
- Empty the contents of the capp. envelope in the blender.
- Add about four or five ice cubes.
- Add enough water to ensure proper mixing.
- Pulse the blender (I use the ice crushing button).
- Keep adding more ice add until you have the right constistency (I like mine as thick as it can get!).
- You may need to add more water, just use your best judgement.
- Last add a little cinn.
- ,cinn-sugar, sweet n' low, or even Free Coolwhip.
I was a die-hard fan of these coolers once upon a time(more than 2 years ago). I had made these using the hazelnut flavour and add a dash of cinnamon and gosh, I would sit and watch Star Plus with a mug of these in front of me. LOL. Good ol' memories! Made me smile:)