I make this for myself b/c it's only 60 calories and pretty filling. It tastes alright...you must remember that it IS lowcal afterall!!! You could always add milk instead of water or even icecream and then blend away!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty the contents of the capp. envelope in the blender.
- 2Add about four or five ice cubes.
- 3Add enough water to ensure proper mixing.
- 4Pulse the blender (I use the ice crushing button).
- 5Keep adding more ice add until you have the right constistency (I like mine as thick as it can get!).
- 6You may need to add more water, just use your best judgement.
- 7Last add a little cinn.
- 8,cinn-sugar, sweet n' low, or even Free Coolwhip.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Low Cal Cappuccino Cooler
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g