Recipe by Barb G.
Using skinless chicken breast means this tangy dish is lower in saturated fat and cholesterol. The recipe comes from heart health. Marinating time not included.
Top Review by bigbadbrenda
Made this as per recipe I really enjoyed this and my husband said not to lose the recipe. Very tangy and it really tasted good , served with baked potatoes and peas. Thanks for posting
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh sliced lemon, rind of
- 3 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix lemon juice, vinegar,lemon peel, oregano, and onions; pour over chicken, cover and marinate in refrigerator several hours or over night, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees; Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika, cover and bake for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 30 minutes more or until done.