1/1 Photo of Very Healthy Smoked Mackerel With Tomato and Mixed Beans
A very healthy and tasty dish. I was looking for a dish to include smoked mackerel and stumbled upon this recipe. Great with Cous Cous as a main meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onion and garlic until soft and transparent.
- 2stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, vinegar, sugar and bay leaf - bring to the boil.
- 3season and stir in the beans.
- 4Cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- 5stir in the fish, cover and cook until piping hot, approximately 5 minutes.
- 6serve with cous cous or chunky french bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Healthy Smoked Mackerel With Tomato and Mixed Beans
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.6
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 133.1 mg
- Sodium 159.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 54.7 g