Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
We eat these all the time. They are extremely healthy and delicious too.
Top Review by macfoo
Made these for dinner last night. Made a nice little dill sauce out of 2 tsp ricotta mixed with 1 tsp mayo, some dry dill and ground pepper to taste. Made a GREAT topping for the patties and a wonderful dip for my side of cherry tomatoes. This is a keeper!!!
- 2 (240 g) cans red salmon
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (coriander)
- kosher salt