Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so good
Make and share this Very Good Veggie Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons hummus
- 2 tablespoons diced avocados
- 2 tablespoons diced cucumbers
- diced hot pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh cilantro
- Slather wrap with hummus, the evenly top with each remaining ingredient. Wrap it up if you can or fold like a soft taco and enjoy!
Yum! I did change it a little with ingredient on hand. I used some leftover chickpea salad for the hummus and some homemade pickles for the cucumber. Loved it with flatbread. Thanks! Made for PAC, spring 2014.