Ever since this recipe was given to me we have used it every time we want garlic bread. Everyone asks for this one after dinner!!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whiz up all ingredients (except bread) in a food processor until everything is smooth and combined.
- Cut the bread almost all the way through about every inch.
- Spread the butter mixture into the slices. Use it all.
- Wrap the bread in foil and bake in center of oven for 15 minutes.
- Open foil and allow to bake a few more minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Great with steaks or pasta!
Good garlic bread which we enjoyed with Quick and Creamy Boscaiola Pasta (Bacon and Mushroom), I definately took up opening the foil for about 5 minutes - I butter both sides of my sliced loaf and it really needs it to give it that touch of crispness. Thank you to Bass Lake Chef for submitting and loof for her recommendation in I recommend Tag Game.
I agree with loof and don't need to say anymore, that the name of the recipe says it all. I followed your recipe ingredients exactly and wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for posting Bass. Made for PAC Fall 08~
Just as the name says - a VERY good garlic bread! Great herb flavoring, just a little cheese, plenty of garlic - delicious!