This is a gourmet style pizza easy to throw together with a prepared crust or take a little time and make your crust. Sure to love it if you love Shrimp! Prep time is for prepared crust...if you make your own it will take more time but it's worth it!
My Private Note
9inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pizza dough, 9 inch frozen or home made
- 30 large shrimp, peeled and de-veined with tails removed
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Fontina cheese or 1 cup mild swiss cheese, such as finlandia swiss cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup orange bell peppers or 1/4 cup yellow peppers or 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1In a 10" to 12" frypan, heat the cup of olive oil to medium low and add the shrimp and garlic.
- 2If the shrimp is raw, sauté for 3 minutes on each side.
- 3If the shrimp is already cooked, sauté for two minutes on each side (all you are doing is flavoring the shrimp with the oil and garlic).
- 4Remove from the pan and let cool.
- 5Place your baking stones in the oven and heat to 550ºF.
- 6On a floured surface, press the dough into a 9" circle (if you are doing home made).
- 7Place pizza dough on a surface that can slide on the stone or use a pizza peel covered with parchment paper.
- 8With a pastry brush, coat the dough with the garlic olive oil.
- 9For each pizza, add half the mozzarella, half the Fontina, and 1/2 the diced pepper.
- 10Now place 15 shrimp on each pizza and 1/2 the goat cheese in chunks.
- 11Add half the cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with 1/2 the Parmesan cheese.
- 12Dribble some of the remaining garlic oil over the pizza.
- 13When adding the topping, leave a 1" border on the edges so the dough can rise all around the edges.
- 14It is easy to stretch the dough out on the edges after the toppings are on.
- 15Pull out an oven rack and using a spatula, slide a pizza onto a stone.
- 16Rotate the pizza (s) 180º after about 3 minutes.
- 17Bake for 2 more minutes.
- 18At 550º, total baking time is 5 or 6 minutes, until the cheese is bubbling.
- 19Remove, slice, and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Garlic Shrimp Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.7
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 247.1 mg
- Sodium 1522.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 48.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: