Prep 40 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe hits the spot with my family. No eggs, no celery ... just skin-on red potatoes with simple dressing. It's a fast, easy dish that always seems to please.
- 709.77 ml red potatoes, with skins, scrubbed
- 158.51 ml plain yogurt
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 7.39 ml dried dill weed
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh chives
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Cut potatoes into like-sized pieces, about 2" to 3" cubes.
- Cook potatoes in 1" water in covered saucepan, at medium low heat, until somewhat soft -- about 25 minutes. Check for softness at 20 minutes.
- While potatoes cook, drain yogurt using fine sieve or cheesecloth, for about 25 minutes.
- Drain potatoes.
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill weed, chives, and pepper.
- Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces, add to the dressing mixture, and gently mix.
- Cover and refrigerate.