Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend made this when I went over to her house for a party. It's SOOO good, but does have a lot of fat and calories in it. Not to eat if you are watching your weight. She got this out of a Taste of Home magazine.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces French onion dip
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) package dried beef, chopped
- 6 green onions, just green part chopped
- Add ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Serve with Ridge potato chips.
- Use leftovers to serve over baked potatoes.
Just realized I have never rated this! 5 stars all the way! Have made this so many times and everyone loves it! Simple, fast, and delicious!