Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick, easy, and healthy meal. I love to eat it as a quick and light lunch after a workout.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces Baby Spinach, rinsed and dried
- 7 ounces turkey breast
- 3 1⁄2 ounces soba noodles
- Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
- In the mean time, set a small pot with water on a stove on high. While waiting for water to boil shred baby spinach in a mixer. When water is ready put the soba in the pot and let it boil at a simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Drain the soba in a sieve.
- While soba is cooling, put the turkey breast in the oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove turkey breast from oven and cut it into bite sized pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Serve immediately.