Recipe by Gina's Cucina
I just made this up one day when I didn't know what to make for dinner. If you like you could serve a little chicken grave with dinner.
- 1 whole chicken breast (filetd)
- 1 box chicken flavor stuffing mix (or homemade)
- mixed herbs
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil
- string or wooden toothpick
Directions See How It's Made
- Make stuffing according to package (and it cool).
- Clean chicken and pat dry.
- Spread stuffing on chicken breast and roll chicken up (you may lose some stuffing along the way don't be concerned.).
- Tie chicken with some string or use some toothpicks to keep it from un rolling.
- Season chicken with herbs and oil.
- Place chicken in a oven-poof casserole dish place any remaining stuffing around chicken.
- Cover chicken.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 35-45 minutes or until done when chicken is no longer pink.