This is a great stromboli recipe! Use fillings of your choice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water, 75-85 degrees
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons fast rise yeast
- 1Select settings for your bread machine for dough.
- 2Add liquid ingredients to pan.
- 3Add dry ingredients, except yeast, to pan.
- 4Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into corners.
- 5Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast.
- 6Lock pan into bread maker.
- 7Program for dough.
- 8Program timer if used.
- 9Start bread maker.
- 10When done, unlock pan from bread maker.
- 11Place dough onto floured surface.
- 12Cut in 2 pieces for thick crust, 3 pieces for thinner crust.
- 13Roll out to 2 or 3 14 x 8 rectangles, place the 6 slices of provolone cheese along one edge of each rectangle overlapping each slice enough to run the 14 inch length of crust.
- 14Place 3 rows of pepperoni along 14 inch edge overlapping each slice by 1/2.
- 15be sure to leave 2-3 inches along opposite edge free of filling so when you roll up it will make a good seal.
- 16roll to make a 14 inch loaf making sure to not wrap tightly.
- 17Place diagonal slices across top about every 2 inches to vent.
- 18Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes.
- 19Place on oven broiler pan greased (no foil) so any oil from pepperoni can run to bottom pan not soaking into crust.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Easy Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.2
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 532.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: