Recipe by Gingerbear
This is very easy and very good.
Top Review by ABAcalvarywife
As written this is a three, however, with just a little change it can be a five!!! Do mix all ingredients together including butter, which should be melted, reduce the peaches to one can and you have yourself a yummy, easy-peasy peach cobbler!
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE: DO NOT MIX flour, sugar and milk together!
- Flour mixture will cook through the fruit making its own crust.
- If using blueberries and there isn't enough juice, put berries in pan and add 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of water and cook slowly.
- In baking dish put peaches in juices first spreading evenly across dish.
- Put flour, sugar and milk in a bowl but DO NOT MIX.
- Pour over top of peaches.
- Slice butter and put butter slices all over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.