Recipe by mizzlizzita
My family makes this yummy recipe often. It's great for late dinners when you have only a few minutes to serve to your family. Note: For super-quick meals, freeze lots of browned hamburger in 1-lb portions. Then add seasonings with the soup and milk. MUCH faster!
- 453.59 g lean hamburger
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 7.39 ml paprika
- 118.29 ml minced onion (optional)
- 4.92 ml salt (optional)
- 118.29 ml skim milk
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger with pepper, paprika, salt and minced onion.
- Add soup and milk and simmer until heated through.
- Taste a bit. If it needs more seasonings, add it by 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoons.
- Serve on rice, noodles or a sandwich (we always do rice, but the original recipe says you can make it into a sandwich or put it on noodles.