Recipe by mizzlizzita
My family makes this yummy recipe often. It's great for late dinners when you have only a few minutes to serve to your family. Note: For super-quick meals, freeze lots of browned hamburger in 1-lb portions. Then add seasonings with the soup and milk. MUCH faster!
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger with pepper, paprika, salt and minced onion.
- Add soup and milk and simmer until heated through.
- Taste a bit. If it needs more seasonings, add it by 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoons.
- Serve on rice, noodles or a sandwich (we always do rice, but the original recipe says you can make it into a sandwich or put it on noodles.