Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
The couscous in this recipe thickens the chili to make it very rich. It's best with both dark and white meat.
- 3 cups cooked turkey, cut up (white and dark meat)
- 1 (16 ounce) can small white beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup whole wheat couscous
- Put all ingredients, except couscous into crock pot.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Add couscous, lover heat setting to low and cook another 2 hours.