Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Makes about 8 servings of reasonably spicy chili. I like it because it easy to cook and stores well.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef or 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans or 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 4 tablespoons chili powder or 4 tablespoons cayenne (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef, onion, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- In large pot mix tomates, beef mixture, and beans.
- Simmer for 40 minutes.
This quick and easy recipe made a pretty tasty chili. We thought the flavor was better the second day. Just enough spice. Thanks StrangeFish Bullwinkle