Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like this recipe because it is so easy to make and I always have the ingredients on hand.
Make and share this Very Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil potatoes and onions in saucepot until tender.
- In separate saucepot, melt butter. Add flour, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Mix Well.
- Cook on medium heat one minute while stirring.
- Gradually add milk, stirring until well blended.
- Add cheese.
- Cook until chesse is melted, stirring constantly.
- Lay potatoes and onions in 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Cover with cheese sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes, removing foil after 25-35 minutes.
I love scalloped potatoes-and these are my new favorite! Great with everything