Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Cheesy pimento spread for sandwiches or serving on crackers
- 2 (4 ounce) jars pimientos, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded provolone cheese
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- salt & pepper
- In a large bowl stir together the chopped pimentos & juice along w/ the mayo and shredded cheeses and salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Great variation on pimiento cheese! The blend of cheese add an extra boost of flavor. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC Spring 14
I absolutely loved this pimento cheese. I've never had homemade before. What a difference! I've also never had a grilled pimento cheese sandwich but my SO requested one and now I have a new favorite sandwich! This recipe was a very unexpected and delicious surprise. The pepper jack cheese rocks it over the top! Please make this recipe.