Only 4 ingredients! Very easy!
Make and share this Very Easy Beef Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef in skillet.
- Add about 1 cup of salsa(more or less to taste) to beef and heat until salsa is warm.
- Turn off heat!
- Spoon meat mixture and cheese into tortillas, making sure not to over fill.
- Roll up and place in 13x9 baking dish.
- The enchiladas will pack together tightly.
- Spread remaining salsa over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas start to brown and crisp (approx 10-15 minutes).
Was browsing for a quick dinner and this won. I added a packet of taco seasoning to the beef and would recommend that plus be sure you use a good salsa. I used Pace. Delicious quick dinner!!
Very quick and very good dish...I used wheat tortillas and turkey meat (we are eating low fat)...Yummy!!!
I know Lindsie and she always comes up with delicious meals! Yummy!