- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups salsa (your favorite)
- 16 ounces shredded cheese
- 15 -20 corn tortillas or 15 -20 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in skillet.
- Add about 1 cup of salsa(more or less to taste) to beef and heat until salsa is warm.
- Turn off heat!
- Spoon meat mixture and cheese into tortillas, making sure not to over fill.
- Roll up and place in 13x9 baking dish.
- The enchiladas will pack together tightly.
- Spread remaining salsa over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas start to brown and crisp (approx 10-15 minutes).