Recipe by Jennika
I came across this chocolate chip recipe years ago (I have no idea where it came from). It has been passed on to many family and friends...everyone is always requesting my homemade chocolate chip cookies. One of the special ingredients in this recipe is a package of instant pudding (vanilla or chocolate). Use milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- 1 cup margarine (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (113 g) package instant vanilla pudding or 1 (113 g) package chocolate pudding
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 (300 g) package milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla and eggs to the creamed margarine mixture and mix well.
- Add the instant pudding (the powder) and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour to the mixture; you may have to use your hands to mix in the flour.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough.
- Drop by teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375° for approximately 10 minutes or until the cookies just begin to brown on top.