Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This Cheese Dip is very easy and delicious. You can make it in a crock pot or on the stove. You more thank likely have everything in your cabinets to make it. No milk needed. My husband had a cow the first time he saw me make it and I had to tell him he had eaten this way every time I made it. He loves it and so does everyone else. Noone will ever know there is cream of mushroom in this because you cannot taste it. The cream of mushroom just makes it creamy.
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Empty Ro-Tel and cream of mushroom into a saucepan and mix together.
- Dice up Velveeta and add to Ro-Tel and cream of mushroom mixture.
- Cook on low to medium heat stirring occasionally until cheese has melted.
- Do NOT let the cheese scald.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.
- We like to add jalapeños and sour cream on top of ours. It kinda gives it a spicy flavor.
My family loves this dip. We had it tonight over some corn chips as nachos. I didn't add cream of mushroom, but instead I added some taco meat. It was great.