1/1 Photo of Very Cool Koolaid Hair Dye
Barefoot Beachcomber's Note:
Well, you did want to know how to get your hair that wonderful green colour, didn't you?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package Kool-Aid, unsweetened
- 6 cups water
- paper towels
- plastic wrap
- 1Be very sure to use UNSWEETENED.
- 2Mix one packet of Kool-Aid with the water in a pot.
- 3Heat until boiling, stirring.
- 4Remove from heat and cool to a temperature that is warm but not hot.
- 5Dip as much hair as possible into the mix.
- 6Then, with your head over the pot, ladle the kool-aid over the hair.
- 7Do this for 15 minutes.
- 8Wring out hair and pat dry with paper towels.
- 9Don't wrap in a towel as it will absorb too much colour.
- 10At this point you could wrap your hair in plastic wrap and leave overnight or for several hours.
- 11Then, uncover and let dry.
- 12After it dries, rinse repeatedly, shampoo and condition.
- 13Note: The excess colour may stain your skin.
- 14Smear petroleum jelly on exposed skin.
- 15Even if staining occurs, it will scrub off.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Cool Koolaid Hair Dye
Serving Size: 1 (1424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: