Recipe by MizzNezz
Don't look at this recipe unless you REALLY love chocolate!!
Top Review by BethyBaby
10 inch pan: I trippled the base. Used the same amounts for the filling. I used a steambath and kept my heat at 325 F for 45min and turned heat off leaving cake in oven for a few hours to cool completely. No cracks.. perfect. I Iced it with with ganache; equal part heavy/whipping cream & semisweet choc chips. Boil cream, remove from heat quickly pour over choc chips and whisk till smooth. Cool 10-20min before icing the cold cake. Don't fridge until it has cooled for at least 25min on the cake. Dress with rasberries.
- 1 cup crushed chocolate wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crumbs, sugar, and butter; press into bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add flour; beat well.
- Add eggs; beat until just mixed.
- Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Chill before serving.