Recipe by adodd0184
These fun and festive homemade fruit pops are great for Memorial Day weekend get-togethers! They are definitely a kid pleaser (psst...great way to sneak in just one more serving of fruit!) This recipe is from eatjustonemore.com that has great tips and recipes for healthy family living!
- 2 (15 ounce) canscherry mixed fruit
- 8 (3 ounce) paper cups or 8 (3 ounce) popsicle molds
- 8 wooden popsicle sticks or 8 plastic spoons
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 can fruit with syrup into blender or food processor.
- Drain second can of fruit and pour syrup into blender; blend until smooth.
- Spoon fruit evenly into paper cups. Pour fruit puree into cups. Insert sticks in center.
- Freeze until solid (5 hours or overnight).